- There is no requirement for this class but the starting age is 5 and above.
- Learn Amharic Alphabet from 'ሀ' to 'ቨ'
- Read, write and speak Amharic language.
- Construct simple word and sentence.
- Parents who have children whose age is 5 and above.
- Any children who never had Amharic lesson before.
Amharic for Group 1 setup for children who started Amharic lessons for the first time. The age for this class starts from 5 years and above who never had experience in Amharic language in terms of speaking, reading, and writing.
The lessons consist of different sections from the beginning of the first class to the end of year. Each section that offers every week covers from simple to next level by going through each alphabet, getting to know how to pronounce, write, and use them. Students will learn new topics every week. It is advised that no student should miss any class as it is a continuity of the last class. Before the end of the year, the students will gradually introduce how to construct simple and easy words and sentences.
By the end of the term, students who successfully pass the year courses will receive a passing grade to proceed the Amharic Group 2 lesson plan.
- The course is suitable for age 5 and above for anyone who want to learn to read, speak, and write Amharic.
- The course is prepared to help children understand and practice Orthodox Tewahdo’s religion.
- Best suitable for beginners to next level (Amharic for Group 2)
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Amharic
- Students 23
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes